Monday, May 21, 2007

Questions that bother me...

1. Who is Jared Leto and why has every woman in Hollywood dated him?

2. Is Suri Cruise half Asian?

3. Who will win the Democratic nomination and will Al Gore even run for it?

4. Did Peter McKay and Condy Rice ACTUALLY have sex? Did Condy get access to Peter's bits, or just Tim Bits, while visiting his home in Nova Scotia?

5. Is it possible to be super-model skinny naturally, or are all those girls really just anorexic?

6. Was Queen Elizabeth I actually a virgin, or wasn't she?

7. And finally, here is the most important question: Will the Conservatives lose the next federal election? Dear, God, I hope so....

1 comment:

Lux said...

1. Sarah, my dear, Jared Leto played JORDAN CATALANO on My So-Called Life starring Claire Danes. He was the quintessential high school heartthrob character.

2. It seems so...

3. Obama and no. Ahh I love answering these questions like, a year after you post them. I feel omniscient.

4. This is something I'd rather not think about, actually.

5. I think it is possible, actually. I mean, I think we've all had friends at some point who have confronted rumours about eating disorders, whilst they're struggling to put weight on.

6. No WAY was she a virgin. Not a CHANCE... she was waaay too badass.

7. We shall see...