Friday, July 27, 2007

Conversation Starters

Summer is full of socializing and parties. Some times you know lots of people at parties, and sometimes you don't, so it's important to have a repertoire of sassy, sexy, witty questions and comments to whip out at a moment's notice just in case the conversation goes dry. After all, there is nothing more awkward than an awkward silence.

1. How much money would it take for your to prostitute yourself? Come on, everyone has a prostitution price. It might take up to a billion dollars, but everyone would do it! Even if you don't want the money for yourself, if someone gave you a billion dollars, think how you could help OTHER people. My minimum prositution price would be $250,000 for one night. I'm fairly confident no one will ever offer me this, as there are fairly hot and classy pros who'll do it for $400, but still, if offered, I'd take it.

2. If you had to give up one, which would you give up, food or sex? It's fun to watch people mull this over. Women usually have a pretty decided answer pretty quickly, but most men have a huge amount of difficulty deciding. Sometimes, they even try to trick you by asking, "If I give up sex for food, can I still masturbate?" My answer is usually no, because allowing that caveat would make their decision just too easy.

3. Would you rather have 5 kids or none at all? It's just interesting to watch people navigate these two extremes.

4. Which movie do you like better, Wedding Crashers or the 40 Year Old Virgin? This is a VERY controversial question. There are two firmly divided camps that WILL fight each other and might get violent, so ask this question before everyone gets drunk and aggressive.

5. Do you think Lindsay Lohan's breasts are real? Watch out, this debate can last for hours! I mean, are they too perky? Do they really jiggle the way real boobs do? I can't even decide. If they're real, though, they are some of the best breasts ever.

Well, these are my five classics. I use them often, and they aren't copy-written or anything, so other people are free to use them too!

No comments: